Immofinanz expects Goodzone centre opening in March
VIENNA Dec 19 (Reuters) - Austrian real-estate group Immofinanz expects the delayed opening of its Goodzone shopping centre in Moscow to take place in March, its chief executive said on Thursday.
"We expect the opening of the supermarket in the next days... and the grand opening of the centre in March," Eduard Zehetner told a news conference after the company released first-half results late on Wednesday. (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |