Immofinanz expects Goodzone centre opening in March
VIENNA Dec 19 (Reuters) - Austrian real-estate group Immofinanz expects the delayed opening of its Goodzone shopping centre in Moscow to take place in March, its chief executive said on Thursday.
"We expect the opening of the supermarket in the next days... and the grand opening of the centre in March," Eduard Zehetner told a news conference after the company released first-half results late on Wednesday. (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief