INDONESIA PRESS-Sido Muncul plans expansion in property business - Investor Daily
Newly listed PT Industri Jamu dan Farmasi Sido Muncul Tbk plans to spend 1 trillion rupiah ($82.2 million) next year for business expansion in the property sector, said Director David Hidayat in Investor Daily.
The country's biggest herbal medicine producer will build a hotel and work on real estate in Central Java and Yogyakarta.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,165 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |