INDONESIA PRESS-Sido Muncul plans expansion in property business - Investor Daily
Newly listed PT Industri Jamu dan Farmasi Sido Muncul Tbk plans to spend 1 trillion rupiah ($82.2 million) next year for business expansion in the property sector, said Director David Hidayat in Investor Daily.
The country's biggest herbal medicine producer will build a hotel and work on real estate in Central Java and Yogyakarta.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,165 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |