BRIEF-Kbc Groupe exits serbian banking market with sale of Kbc Banka
BRUSSELS Dec 19 (Reuters) - KBC Groupe SA : * Says closes deal to sell Kbc Banka (Serbia) * Says under these agreements, Telenor now holds 100% of Kbc Banka'S shares * Says closure of the agreement with Telenor now marks Kbc'S exit from the serbian banking market
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine