Mexico govt raises amount of debt issuance in first quarter 2014
MEXICO CITY Dec 19 (Reuters) - Mexico will boost the amount of debt it will issue in the first quarter of 2014, the finance ministry said on Thursday, as the government seeks to spend more to strengthen a nascent economic recovery in Latin America's no. 2 economy.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee