PHILIPPINES PRESS-Stock exchange okays BPI, PNB rights offerings - Inquirer
The Philippine Stock Exchange has approved capital-raising activities of two big banks through stock rights offerings early next year: 25 billion pesos ($564 million) for Bank of the Philippine Islands and 15 billion pesos for Philippine National Bank. (link.reuters.com/quq55v)
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 44.2700 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl