Polish c.bank expects recovery to continue, CPI to stay subdued
WARSAW Dec 19 (Reuters) - Poland's economic recovery should continue in the coming quarters without raising inflationary pressures, the central bank's rate-setting Monetary Policy Council (MPC) said on Thursday.
"The council maintains its assessment that gradual economic recovery is likely to continue in the coming quarters, however, inflationary pressures will remain subdued," the MPC said.
"Therefore, the council confirmed that it would be justified to maintain interest rates at current levels at least until the end of the first half of 2014." (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness