Spain could start Catalunya Banc sale process in January -source
MADRID Dec 19 (Reuters) - Spain could kick off a sale process for nationalised lender Catalunya Banc in January, a source at bank restructuring fund FROB said on Thursday.
The FROB on Wednesday said it had agreed to sell another rescued lender, NCG Banco, to Venezuela's Banesco.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data