T.Italia plans no action beyond industrial plan to boost rating
MILAN Dec 19 (Reuters) - Italian phone group Telecom Italia said on Thursday it was not studying any specific measures to recover an investment grade rating level beyond plans already outlined in its 2014-2016 industrial plan.
Standard & Poor's and Moody's have downgraded Telecom Italia to junk, citing its persistently high level of debt and a tough business environment in its Italian home market.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Flak)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data