Alcatel agrees to sell LGS Innovations unit
PARIS Dec 20 (Reuters) - Telecoms equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent said on Friday it had agreed to sell its secure networking and satellite communications unit LGS Innovations LLC to an investor group led by private equity firm Madison Dearborn for up to $200 million.
The closing of the cash transaction between Alcatel-Lucent and the group of investors, which also includes the CoVant holding company, is expected to take place in the first quarter of 2014, the statement said.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media