Ariad to resume sale of leukemia drug Iclusig
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc said it will resume selling its leukemia drug, Iclusig, in the United States, nearly two months after sales were halted due to safety concerns.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a revised label for the drug including a boxed warning, updated safety information and recommendations regarding dosing.
Ariad shares jumped 26 percent to $6.96 in heavy volume trading on Friday.
(Reporting by Esha Dey in Bangalore)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |