Ariad to resume sale of leukemia drug Iclusig
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc said it will resume selling its leukemia drug, Iclusig, in the United States, nearly two months after sales were halted due to safety concerns.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a revised label for the drug including a boxed warning, updated safety information and recommendations regarding dosing.
Ariad shares jumped 26 percent to $6.96 in heavy volume trading on Friday.
(Reporting by Esha Dey in Bangalore)
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |