Boeing gets $7 bln order from Cathay Pacific for 777X jets
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said it won an order from Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd for 21 Boeing 777X jets, valued at more than $7 billion at current list prices.
Boeing's 777X, due for launch in 2020, will be a derivative of its top-selling wide-body plane with new wings and engines.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness