Boeing gets $7 bln order from Cathay Pacific for 777X jets
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said it won an order from Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd for 21 Boeing 777X jets, valued at more than $7 billion at current list prices.
Boeing's 777X, due for launch in 2020, will be a derivative of its top-selling wide-body plane with new wings and engines.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website