Brazil cenbank lowers 2014 inflation view, cuts 2013 GDP forecast
BRASILIA Dec 19 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank slightly lowered its estimate for inflation in 2014 and saw it easing further in 2015 but trimmed its economic growth forecast for this year.
In its quarterly inflation report released on Friday, the bank kept its 2013 inflation forecast at 5.8 percent. It cut its inflation view for 2014 to 5.6 percent from 5.7 percent.
The bank revised down its estimate for economic growth to 2.3 percent this year from 2.5 percent previously.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ