Deutsche Bank pays 1.4 bln eur to resolve US FHFA suit
FRANKFURT Dec 20 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank will pay 1.4 billion euros ($1.91 billion) to resolve a law suit with the U.S. Federal Housing Finance Agency over mortgage-backed securities, Germany's biggest lender said on Friday.
Deutsche Bank said in a statement the payment has already been taken into account in its existing litigation reserves and that no additional reserves will be taken for the settlement.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data