Deutsche Bank pays 1.4 bln eur to resolve US FHFA suit
FRANKFURT Dec 20 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank will pay 1.4 billion euros ($1.91 billion) to resolve a law suit with the U.S. Federal Housing Finance Agency over mortgage-backed securities, Germany's biggest lender said on Friday.
Deutsche Bank said in a statement the payment has already been taken into account in its existing litigation reserves and that no additional reserves will be taken for the settlement.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- Defense at bin Laden son-in-law trial cites alleged 9/11 mastermind