Telefonica, Deutsche Telkom strike high-speed Internet deal
FRANKFURT Dec 20 (Reuters) - Telefonica Deutschland and Deutsche Telekom have signed a deal that will give Telefonica access to Deutsche Telekom's high-speed fixed-line network.
Telefonica said in a statement it now could offer Internet packages with download rates of up to 100 Megabit per second, double the speed it previously could offer. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details