Telefonica, Deutsche Telkom strike high-speed Internet deal
FRANKFURT Dec 20 (Reuters) - Telefonica Deutschland and Deutsche Telekom have signed a deal that will give Telefonica access to Deutsche Telekom's high-speed fixed-line network.
Telefonica said in a statement it now could offer Internet packages with download rates of up to 100 Megabit per second, double the speed it previously could offer. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl