EU agency recommends J&J's new tuberculosis drug
LONDON Dec 20 (Reuters) - European regulators said on Friday they had recommended approval Johnson & Johnson's new tuberculosis drug Sirturo, which was approved a year ago in the United States.
Recommendations for marketing approval by the European Medicine Agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) are normally endorsed by the European Commission within a couple of months.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |