EU agency recommends J&J's new tuberculosis drug
LONDON Dec 20 (Reuters) - European regulators said on Friday they had recommended approval Johnson & Johnson's new tuberculosis drug Sirturo, which was approved a year ago in the United States.
Recommendations for marketing approval by the European Medicine Agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) are normally endorsed by the European Commission within a couple of months.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details