EU agency recommends J&J's new tuberculosis drug
LONDON Dec 20 (Reuters) - European regulators said on Friday they had recommended approval Johnson & Johnson's new tuberculosis drug Sirturo, which was approved a year ago in the United States.
Recommendations for marketing approval by the European Medicine Agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) are normally endorsed by the European Commission within a couple of months.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs