EU agency recommends J&J's new tuberculosis drug
LONDON Dec 20 (Reuters) - European regulators said on Friday they had recommended approval Johnson & Johnson's new tuberculosis drug Sirturo, which was approved a year ago in the United States.
Recommendations for marketing approval by the European Medicine Agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) are normally endorsed by the European Commission within a couple of months.
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Pro-Russia separatists take armor, humiliating Ukraine forces
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |