Fitch affirms France at 'AA+', outlook is stable
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Friday affirmed France's long-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at AA-plus.
France has a low financing risk, low borrowing costs and "strong financing flexibility underpinned by its status as a large benchmark eurozone sovereign issuer," Fitch said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |