Foxconn sees 15 pct sales growth, to boost U.S. investments - reports
TAIPEI Dec 20 (Reuters) - The chief of Foxconn Technology Group, whose flagship unit Hon Hai Precision makes the iPhone 5s, is confident group revenue will grow 15 percent and investment in the United States will increase 10 fold next year, media reported on Friday.
Terry Gou said 2014 would be a fast-growing year for the Apple Inc supplier, the Commercial Times reported.
He said Hon Hai would shift manufacturing of 60-inch and 70-inch flat-screen TVs to the United States from Mexico, a move that would dramatically increase the company's U.S. investments from the current $40 million, the Commercial Times and the Economic Daily reported.
Hon Hai officials were not immediately available to comment.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say