Foxconn sees 15 pct sales growth, to boost U.S. investments - reports
TAIPEI Dec 20 (Reuters) - The chief of Foxconn Technology Group, whose flagship unit Hon Hai Precision makes the iPhone 5s, is confident group revenue will grow 15 percent and investment in the United States will increase 10 fold next year, media reported on Friday.
Terry Gou said 2014 would be a fast-growing year for the Apple Inc supplier, the Commercial Times reported.
He said Hon Hai would shift manufacturing of 60-inch and 70-inch flat-screen TVs to the United States from Mexico, a move that would dramatically increase the company's U.S. investments from the current $40 million, the Commercial Times and the Economic Daily reported.
Hon Hai officials were not immediately available to comment.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt