INDONESIA PRESS--Metropolitan Land plans 660 bln capex in 2014 - Bisnis Indonesia
Property developer PT Metropolitan Land Tbk plans to spend 660 billion rupiah ($54.07 million) in capital expenditure next year for land acquisition, infrastructure construction and financing of ongoing and new projects, said Director Olivia Surodjo in Bisnis Indonesia.
The firm estimates its 2014 marketing sales will reach 1.15 trillion rupiah ($94.20 million) in 2014, rising from 1 trillion rupiah in 2013.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,207.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |