Magyar Telekom CFO buys 10,000 shares
BUDAPEST Dec 20 (Reuters) - Magyar Telekom Chief Financial Officer Janos Szabo bought 10,000 shares in the company at 302 forints ($1.38) each on Friday, the company said in a statement.
At 1308 GMT, Magyar Telekom shares traded 0.3 percent lower at 301 forints on the Budapest Stock Exchange, broadly in line with the blue chip index, which dropped 0.4 percent. ($1 = 218.71 Hungarian forints) (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports