CANADA FX DEBT-C$ weakens to session low after economic data
TORONTO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar weakened to a session low against the greenback on Friday as investors took in data that showed retail sales unexpectedly fell in October, while a separate report showed the annual inflation rate rose last month. The Canadian dollar was at C$1.0723 to the greenback, or 93.26 U.S. cents, a session low and weaker than Thursday's close of C$1.0666, or 93.76 U.S. cents.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |