CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens higher on robust U.S. GDP data
TORONTO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Friday, led by gains in every major sector, after data showed that the U.S. economy grew at a faster rate than previously estimated in the third quarter. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 46.38 points, or 0.35 percent, at 13,438.58 shortly after the open.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ