US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures edge higher after GDP data
NEW YORK Dec 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures edged higher on Friday after data showed the U.S. economy grew at its fastest pace in almost two years in the third quarter.
S&P 500 futures rose 2.9 points and were above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 5 points and Nasdaq 100 futures rose 18 points.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO