REFILE-Oracle to buy Responsys in $1.5 billion deal
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Oracle Corp said it would buy Responsys Inc in a deal valued at $1.5 billion as the world's No. 2 software maker beefs up its cloud offerings.
Oracle's offer of $27 per share represents a premium of 38 percent to Responsys' Thursday closing.
Responsys makes cloud-based software for businesses.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Search under way at New York building collapse, trains halted