Russia's Sberbank restructures $772-mln loan to Mechel
MOSCOW Dec 20 (Reuters) - Russia's largest lender Sberbank has agreed to restructure a 25.5 billion rouble ($772 million) loan to debt-laden Russian miner Mechel , Mechel said on Friday.
The new credit line is due to Dec. 10 2018, the company said in a statement.
($1 = 32.9772 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Svetlana Burmistrova; Writing by Polina Devitt)
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- Ohio couple found guilty of enslaving woman and child