Salini Impregilo wins 168 mln euro highway contract in UAE
MILAN Dec 20 (Reuters) - Italian builder Salini Impregilo said on Friday it won a contract worth around 168 million euros ($229.67 million)to build part of a highway between Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
In a separate statement, Salini Impregilo said an Italian administrative court had cancelled a contract the company had been provisionally awarded in the northern Italian city of Trento. ($1 = 0.7315 euros) (Reporting by Isla Binnie; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Texas man charged with capital murder for shooting dead six |
- Palestinian death toll rises to 77 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Wall St. drops on Portugal bank worry; losses pared
- Berlin tells CIA station chief to leave in spy scandal