Salini Impregilo wins 168 mln euro highway contract in UAE
MILAN Dec 20 (Reuters) - Italian builder Salini Impregilo said on Friday it won a contract worth around 168 million euros ($229.67 million)to build part of a highway between Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
In a separate statement, Salini Impregilo said an Italian administrative court had cancelled a contract the company had been provisionally awarded in the northern Italian city of Trento. ($1 = 0.7315 euros) (Reporting by Isla Binnie; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data