SINGAPORE PRESS-Global Yellow Pages to buy Gloria Jean's Coffee-Business Times
Global Yellow Pages will buy 100 percent of Gloria Jean's Coffees from Tea & Coffee Traders Pty Ltd, which acts as a trustee for the Saleh Family Trust, The Business Times reported.
Nabi Saleh, executive chairman of Gloria Jean's Coffees, will continue to be closely associated with Gloria Jean's Coffees and will retain interests in the master franchisee business for Australia, the U.S. and China, according to Global Yellow Pages.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Singapore newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor