SINGAPORE PRESS-Global Yellow Pages to buy Gloria Jean's Coffee-Business Times
Global Yellow Pages will buy 100 percent of Gloria Jean's Coffees from Tea & Coffee Traders Pty Ltd, which acts as a trustee for the Saleh Family Trust, The Business Times reported.
Nabi Saleh, executive chairman of Gloria Jean's Coffees, will continue to be closely associated with Gloria Jean's Coffees and will retain interests in the master franchisee business for Australia, the U.S. and China, according to Global Yellow Pages.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Singapore newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols