SINGAPORE PRESS-Global Yellow Pages to buy Gloria Jean's Coffee-Business Times
Global Yellow Pages will buy 100 percent of Gloria Jean's Coffees from Tea & Coffee Traders Pty Ltd, which acts as a trustee for the Saleh Family Trust, The Business Times reported.
Nabi Saleh, executive chairman of Gloria Jean's Coffees, will continue to be closely associated with Gloria Jean's Coffees and will retain interests in the master franchisee business for Australia, the U.S. and China, according to Global Yellow Pages.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Singapore newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list