SINGAPORE PRESS-Global Yellow Pages to buy Gloria Jean's Coffee-Business Times
Global Yellow Pages will buy 100 percent of Gloria Jean's Coffees from Tea & Coffee Traders Pty Ltd, which acts as a trustee for the Saleh Family Trust, The Business Times reported.
Nabi Saleh, executive chairman of Gloria Jean's Coffees, will continue to be closely associated with Gloria Jean's Coffees and will retain interests in the master franchisee business for Australia, the U.S. and China, according to Global Yellow Pages.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Singapore newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts