British goverment says it will help destroy Syria weapons stockpile
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Britain has agreed to destroy part of Syria's chemical weapons stockpile at a commercial facility, the British government said on Friday.
The industrial chemicals will be transported from Syria by ship to a port in Britain, the Foreign Office said in a statement. (Reporting By Thomas Escritt; Editing by Angus MacSwan)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source