Thales aims to double sales in Germany -unit head to paper
PARIS Dec 20 (Reuters) - Thales, Europe's largest defence electronics group, aims to double its sales in Germany, its fourth-largest market, the head of its German unit said in a newspaper interview.
"We want to double our sales (there) within 10 years," Peter Obermark told French daily Les Echos.
Thales currently generates sales of around 1 billion euros in Germany, of which 20 percent comes from the defence sector.
Thales posted a 6 percent rise in like-for-like nine months sales to 9.485 billion euros.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine