Abraaj Capital buys 80 pct of Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
ISTANBUL Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dubai-based private equity investor Abraaj Capital acquired 80 percent stake in Turkish dairy products maker Yorsan, Turkey's Competition Board said on Friday.
Abraaj Capital will carry out the transaction via its Turkish subsidiary Dairy Fresh, while no other details on the acquisition were announced.
Yorsan's sales were 360 million lira ($174 million) in 2012, according to media reports.
($1 = 2.0728 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay, Editing by Humeyra Pamuk)
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Vote delayed on loan guarantee for World Trade Center developer
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- Apple expands buybacks by $30 billion, OKs seven-for-one stock split