Abraaj Capital buys 80 pct of Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
ISTANBUL Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dubai-based private equity investor Abraaj Capital acquired 80 percent stake in Turkish dairy products maker Yorsan, Turkey's Competition Board said on Friday.
Abraaj Capital will carry out the transaction via its Turkish subsidiary Dairy Fresh, while no other details on the acquisition were announced.
Yorsan's sales were 360 million lira ($174 million) in 2012, according to media reports.
($1 = 2.0728 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay, Editing by Humeyra Pamuk)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 billion to take chip unit off its hands: WSJ