Abraaj Capital buys 80 pct of Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
ISTANBUL Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dubai-based private equity investor Abraaj Capital acquired 80 percent stake in Turkish dairy products maker Yorsan, Turkey's Competition Board said on Friday.
Abraaj Capital will carry out the transaction via its Turkish subsidiary Dairy Fresh, while no other details on the acquisition were announced.
Yorsan's sales were 360 million lira ($174 million) in 2012, according to media reports.
($1 = 2.0728 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay, Editing by Humeyra Pamuk)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb