Abraaj Capital buys 80 pct of Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
ISTANBUL Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dubai-based private equity investor Abraaj Capital acquired 80 percent stake in Turkish dairy products maker Yorsan, Turkey's Competition Board said on Friday.
Abraaj Capital will carry out the transaction via its Turkish subsidiary Dairy Fresh, while no other details on the acquisition were announced.
Yorsan's sales were 360 million lira ($174 million) in 2012, according to media reports.
($1 = 2.0728 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay, Editing by Humeyra Pamuk)
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran