Abraaj Capital buys 80 pct of Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
ISTANBUL Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dubai-based private equity investor Abraaj Capital acquired 80 percent stake in Turkish dairy products maker Yorsan, Turkey's Competition Board said on Friday.
Abraaj Capital will carry out the transaction via its Turkish subsidiary Dairy Fresh, while no other details on the acquisition were announced.
Yorsan's sales were 360 million lira ($174 million) in 2012, according to media reports.
($1 = 2.0728 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay, Editing by Humeyra Pamuk)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list