Spain's Sabadell sells Dominican BHD stake for $156 million
MADRID Dec 21 (Reuters) - Banco Sabadell has sold its 15.8 percent stake in Dominican Republic lender Centro Financiero BHD for $156 million, marking a net capital gain of around 25.6 million euros, the Spanish bank said late on Friday.
Sabadell sold its stake to Grupo BHD (16 percent), Centro Partner Group (32 percent), Twins Investment Partners (27 percent) and Grupo Financiero Leon (25 percent).
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |