Turkey arrests 16 people in graft probe; including ministers' sons
ANKARA Dec 21 (Reuters) - Sixteen people were arrested in Turkey on Saturday, including the sons of two cabinet ministers and the general manager of state-owned Halkbank, during a corruption investigation, CNN Turk and other media reported.
Scores of others have already been detained in the inquiry, which poses the biggest challenge to Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan's decade-long rule.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |