REFILE-Vale to sell VLI unit stake to Brookfield for $842 mln -filing
BRASILIA Dec 23 (Reuters) - Brazilian iron ore miner Vale said on Monday it agreed to sell a 26.5 percent stake in logistics company VLI SA to Canada's Brookfield Asset Management for 2 billion reais ($842.78 million).
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data