Dubai's Drake wins $109 mln contract in Qatar
DUBAI Dec 23 (Reuters) - Dubai's Drake & Scull said on Monday that it had won a contract worth 400 million riyals ($110 million) for mechanical, electrical and plumbing work at the Mall of Qatar, which is now under construction near Doha.
Work on the project is scheduled to start in the first quarter of next year and is slated for completion in June 2015, the company said in a statement on Dubai's bourse. (Reporting by Praveen Menon; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets