Spain's Campofrio shares fall 8 percent
MADRID Dec 23 (Reuters) - Shares in Spain's Campofrio resumed trading 8 percent lower at 6.9 euros each on Monday, in line with the price of a new share offer by Sigma of Mexico.
Trading in Campofrio was suspended before the announcement.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing