Spain's Campofrio shares fall 8 percent
MADRID Dec 23 (Reuters) - Shares in Spain's Campofrio resumed trading 8 percent lower at 6.9 euros each on Monday, in line with the price of a new share offer by Sigma of Mexico.
Trading in Campofrio was suspended before the announcement.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |