Jos. A. Bank rejects Men's Wearhouse proposal
Dec 23 (Reuters) - Men's suit retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc said its board has unanimously rejected the $1.5 billion bid by Men's Wearhouse Inc.
Men's Wearhouse offered to buy Jos. A. Bank in November, after rejecting a takeover offer from the smaller rival.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee