Kazkommertsbank, businessman may get control of Kazakh BTA Bank
ALMATY Dec 23 (Reuters) - Kazkommertsbank > and Kazakh businessman Kenes Rakishev may buy equal stakes in BTA Bank, acquiring control over Kazakhstan's third-largest lender, Kazakh sovereign wealth fund Samruk-Kazyna said on Monday.
Samruk-Kazyna will retain a minority stake in BTA Bank, the fund said after reaching what it called a preliminary and non-binding deal with the investors.
It did not disclose the size or the price of the stakes which Kazkommertsbank and Rakishev would acquire in BTA Bank. (Reporting by Mariya Gordeyeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Mark Potter)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |