Spain's Campofrio share trading suspended - regulator
MADRID Dec 23 (Reuters) - Trading in Spanish meat processor Campofrio has been suspended pending news that could affect the company's share price, the country's securities regulator said in a statement on Monday.
Campofrio is the target of a 695 million euro ($950.10 million)takeover bid by Mexican frozen food company Sigma Alimentos, which could be countered or accepted by the Spanish company's largest shareholder, China's Shuanghui International Holdings.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- Defense at bin Laden son-in-law trial cites alleged 9/11 mastermind