Spain's Campofrio to be owned by Sigma and Shuanghui
MADRID Dec 23 (Reuters) - Mexican frozen food company Sigma and China's Shuanghui International Holdings said on Monday they have reached an agreement to share ownership of Spanish meat processor Campofrio, which will be delisted.
Under the deal, Shuanghui will hold 37 percent of Campofrio and Sigma an initial 44.7 percent, the two companies said in a joint statement.
Trading in Campofrio shares was suspended ahead of the announcement. The shares closed on Friday at 7.5 euros each.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand