Seagate to buy Xyratex for $374 mln
Dec 23 (Reuters) - Hard-disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc said it would buy network and storage equipment maker Xyratex Ltd for about $374 million in cash.
Seagate's offer of $13.25 per share is at a premium of 27 percent to Xyratex's closing price on Friday.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy