Seagate to buy Xyratex for $374 mln
Dec 23 (Reuters) - Hard-disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc said it would buy network and storage equipment maker Xyratex Ltd for about $374 million in cash.
Seagate's offer of $13.25 per share is at a premium of 27 percent to Xyratex's closing price on Friday.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |