Seagate to buy Xyratex for $374 mln
Dec 23 (Reuters) - Hard-disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc said it would buy network and storage equipment maker Xyratex Ltd for about $374 million in cash.
Seagate's offer of $13.25 per share is at a premium of 27 percent to Xyratex's closing price on Friday.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |