Seagate to buy Xyratex for $374 mln
Dec 23 (Reuters) - Hard-disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc said it would buy network and storage equipment maker Xyratex Ltd for about $374 million in cash.
Seagate's offer of $13.25 per share is at a premium of 27 percent to Xyratex's closing price on Friday.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |