Armenia's c.bank cuts refinancing rate to 7.75 pct from 8 pct
YEREVAN Dec 24 (Reuters) - Armenia's central bank cut its key refinancing rate to 7.75 percent from 8 percent on Tuesday after data showed a decline in inflation.
Annual inflation came at 6.6 percent in November, the central bank said, down from 7.1 percent recorded in October. That is still higher than the government's target range of between 2.5 percent and 5.5 percent for the whole year.
Monthly inflation in November was 0.9 percent, compared to inflation of 0.3 percent in October.
The central bank cut refinancing rate to 8 percent in October. (Reporting by Hasmik Mkrtchyan; Writing by Margarita Antidze)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media