Biglari says considering bid for Cracker Barrel
Dec 24 (Reuters) - Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc's top shareholder, Biglari Holdings Inc, said it was considering a bid for the restaurant chain and was in talks with investment banks.
Biglari Holdings, which owns 19.9 percent of Cracker Barrel and is run by activist investor Sardar Biglari, said it would also consider selling its stake in the company.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Apple, Google to pay $324 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit