Russia to host meeting on elimination of Syrian chemical arsenal
MOSCOW Dec 24 (Reuters) - Russia will host an international meeting on Friday to discuss the elimination of Syria's chemical weapons, Interfax news agency cited Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov as saying.
Experts from Russia, the United States, the United Nations, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons and Syria will meet in Moscow, the report said. (Writing by Steve Gutterman; Editing by Alexei Anishchuk)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source