THAILAND PRESS-Thai BoI set to woo foreign investors - Bangkok Post
With the country facing political deadlock, rebuilding foreign investors' confidence will be one of the top priorities for the Board of Investment (BoI) in its action plan next year.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled byBangkok Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel