THAILAND PRESS-Thai BoI set to woo foreign investors - Bangkok Post
With the country facing political deadlock, rebuilding foreign investors' confidence will be one of the top priorities for the Board of Investment (BoI) in its action plan next year.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled byBangkok Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens, airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory