Time Warner Cable, Viacom renew distribution agreement
Dec 24 (Reuters) - Time Warner Cable Inc said it had renewed its distribution agreement with Viacom Inc, whose channels include MTV, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon.
The long-term deal, terms for which were not disclosed, included allowing Time Warner to distribute all of Viacom's channels in its tablet apps, as well as its cable TV network.
It also said it would add Viacom's EPIX movie-on-demand channel for its subscribers.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls